...and the survey says!
Oh, yes, time to jump on the bandwagon! Finally- the survey that's been traveling around veganmofo land by Food Snobbery.
Plus a bonus picture of Shae hugging on Karma & and reading Vegan with a Vengeance. I promise we love Three & Topaz too, even though I've posted 2 pictures of just Karma in a row.
And on with the suvey...
1. Favorite non-dairy milk? Well, Silk Plain is the only kind that all 3 of us like, so that's what we buy. But I love,love,love Almond Milk.
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
cozy inside's tofu omelette
vcons fudgy blueberry brownies
3. Topping of choice for popcorn? lots and lots of salt & earth balance
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure? a month or so, I exploded a cake in the oven. I'm still not sure how it managed to literally explode up to the top of the oven.
5. Favorite pickled item?boring old dill pickles. yum.
6. How do you organize your recipes? in a binder with plastic covers on each recipe. stole this idea from pamela!
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal? Trash compactor, Garbage Disposal and trash
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods...what would they be (don't worry about how you'll cook them)?
soul veg mac & cheese
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood? mommy's mashed potatoes and gravy!
10. Favorite vegan ice cream? Soy Delicious! We can only get a few flavors here, but I haven't met one I didn't love. Mint chocolate chip is my dream soy ice cream. One day panama city will love me enough.
11. Most loved kitchen appliance? Kitchenaid stand mixer
12. Spice/herb you would die without? oregano
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time? probably the sarah kramer books
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly? strawberry
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend? lasagna
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh? tofu
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)? dinner, since that's the only time of day I really cook.
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator? dust, probably.
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
vwav best pumpkin muffins
tater tots (I tried to think of something less awful, but couldn't.)
20. What's on your grocery list? Bread and coffee
21. Favorite grocery store? Publix
22. Name a recipe you'd love to veganize, but haven't yet. Matt's mom's Tennessee Cake. I tried once, but since it's basically all non-vegan ingredients, it's hard to exactly replicate.
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa's because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
Just the Food
Don't Eat Off the Sidewalk
Cake Maker to the Stars
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate? Rice Milk Chocolate
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately? ummmmm nothing really. I'm a cheapo.