9.05.2013

Vegan MoFo Day 5: "Dog Burritos"



It's convenient to have some lazy kid food on hand at all times.  Something that you can have ready to eat in 10 minutes, while making everyone get dressed, feeding the cat, packing soccer bags, whatever. 

Might I recommend "Dog Burritos"?  You might know them as Pigs in a Blanket, but Silas says that doesn't make any sense, and I am siding with him on this one. 

1 package of Smart Dogs & 2 packages of Pillsbury Cresent Rolls and you have yourself 16 little Dog Burritos.  Silas is the Dog wrapper in our house and insists no one helps him, so feel free to let the little hands take care of this job in your kitchen! 


These are great for serving at kid's parties too!

2 comments:

John McDevitt said...

Mmm, I want one of those!

Unknown said...

I finally made these last night!! I was running super late and needed to feed us quickly before starvation meltdown began. I was going to take pics and write about them but they disappeared too quick! So I guess Ill have to make them again! Thanks for the great recipe!