we can't find ANY vegan doggie treats locally anymore (thanks A LOT panama city!), so we made some peanut butter cookies from http://www.yummyfordogs.org/ for him. he is one happy guy!
who needs roomba?
rambling on about how he plans on winning top chef, season 19.
sneaking cookie dough.
and the spooky cookies! we did bats & cats, but the cat pictures are blurry.
recipe: Peanut Butter Power Bites
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup wheat germ
1 cup peanut butter
Egg replacer equivalent to 1 egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Combine flour and wheat germ.
* Add peanut butter, egg replacer, oil and water and mix thoroughly.
* When it becomes too stiff to stir, knead the dough till smooth, adding a tablespoon of water, if needed.
* Roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
* Cut into desired shapes.
* Bake for 30-35 minutes, being careful not to over cook.